Geschäftsführer: Alexander Weipprecht
Request via e-mail
– Request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 (0)7142-3442727
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 723875
Umsatzsteuer ID: DE 255721337
Zuständiges Gericht: Amtsgericht Besigheim
The following disclaimer applies to the brokerage of cryptocurrencies and other crypto products via affiliate links on the website www.krypto-magazin.de:
1. The website www.krypto-magazin.de only provides information on various crypto products and brokers them via affiliate links. We are not a financial advisor and do not provide investment recommendations.
2. Purchasing crypto products carries a high degree of risk and may result in significant losses. Bitte informieren Sie sich sorgfältig über die Risiken und Chancen bevor Sie in Krypto-Produkte investieren.
3. Wir übernehmen keine Haftung für Verluste, die aufgrund der Verwendung der auf der Webseite bereitgestellten Informationen oder der Vermittlung von Krypto-Produkten entstehen.
4. Die auf der Webseite bereitgestellten Informationen stellen keine Finanzberatung dar und ersetzen auch keine solche.
5. The brokerage of crypto products takes place exclusively via affiliate links. We may receive a commission for the brokerage of crypto products. However, this does not affect the information and recommendations provided on the website.
6. The website www.krypto-magazin.de is not licensed by BaFin or any other regulatory authority and is not subject to their supervision.
7. the disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website www.krypto-magazin.de and should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions.
Liability for content
No guarantee is made for the completeness and accuracy of the content on this website. All offers are subject to change. All details and information are provided solely for non-binding general information and do not replace an individual consultation about our offer in individual cases. We expressly reserve the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or permanently discontinue the website or parts thereof without separate notice.
Liability for references and links
We are not responsible for the content of external websites that can be accessed through direct or indirect references ("links"). For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of linked Internet pages or other content, the provider of the page to which reference was made shall be solely liable.
Copyright and Industrial Property Rights
All contents of the website are subject to industrial property rights. Use outside the legally permissible limits is not permitted without written consent from us. Insofar as links lead to external websites, the property rights provisions of the respective rights holder apply. Insofar as third-party content is embedded in our website, third-party rights are marked as such and must also be observed.
No investment advice within the meaning of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG)
The contents of this website are intended solely for the information and entertainment of readers and do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation within the meaning of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG). The contents of this website reflect exclusively our subjective, personal opinion. Readers are expressly requested to form their own opinion on the contents of this website and to seek professional and independent advice before making any concrete investment decisions. We report on empirical values with corresponding providers and also receive commissions for this in accordance with the partner conditions. Our test reports are based on real tests and are also documented via screenshot. Proof can be requested at any time.
FAQ for "Imprint"
What is an Imprint?
An Imprint is the name under which a book is published, which can be the name of the publisher or a different name chosen by the publisher.
Why do we need an Imprint?
An Imprint is needed to provide transparency about who is responsible for the book's publication.
Where is the Imprint located?
The Imprint is usually located on the title page or the copyright page of the book.
Are all publishers required to have an Imprint?
Yes, all publishers are required to have an Imprint by publishing regulations in many countries.
Can a book have more than one Imprint?
Yes, a book can have more than one Imprint if it is published by multiple publishers.